- nil withholding period
- deadly to parasites and insects (worms, beetle) and harmless to fish, animals, poultry or food
- can absorb up to one times its own weight in liquid and still appear dry
- the crushed diatoms scratch through the exoskeleton of parasites causing dehydration and death however does not damage host animal tissue
- use in feed will increase the bulk in food without adding weight
- anti-caking agent
- diatomite (from sedimentary rock) is made up of amorphous silica (not crystalline silica) so it is non-carcinagenic and won't reduce lung capacity.
Molodri should never be stored in direct sunlight. A cool, dry and dark place is most suitable.