** Order and pay now, freight will be invoiced separately when the unit is ready for shipping to you (about 6 weeks) **
We have new stock arriving every 6-8 weeks - once you have paid for your unit this will be placed in our next scheduled order with the manufacturer.
You will be notified and emailed your freight/shipping invoice when the Incubator is ready for shipping to you.
The all new Rcom 50 Pro (PX) DO Incubator has digital temperature, humidity setting and auto turning. This unit also comes with 3 moulded egg trays: Chicken 48 egg capacity, Quail 116 egg capacity and Duck/Goose 24 egg capacity. Used extensively in Zoos and Wildlife sanctuaries.
- New, improved model has a Jog Dial for optimized user interface
- Automatic Temperature and Humidity setting and control
- Automatic egg turning and stop function
- Manual setting mode for incubating special breeds
- Wide LCD display with incubation information
- Integrated Candling facility
- Main Body drying function - use this to ensure the machine is ready for your next batch
- Anti-bacterial humidification system
- LED ambient light changing it's colour by the device status (see image above)
- New Cooling control cycle - replicates times when the hen is not brooding the eggs
- Alarm function warning when water needs replenishing - Do not automatically top up the water, wait until the unit tells you to. Use distilled or demineralised water only.
- Alarm function to advise when abnormal incubator temperature caused by sudden fluctuation of ambient temperature
- Low noise, stepping egg turning motor
- Body locking device
- Slide plate in base of unit is embossed with an anti-slip feature to prevent leg deformity
- Newly designed, double glazed viewing window/lid with handle - helps to minimize the influence of outside temperature
- The 50 PX DO also has a Window Lock feature
- This unit is very easy to take apart for thorough cleaning between hatches
Quick start menu allows you to choose species off the main menu or you can choose 'other' to program your own settings.
Note - Remember to plug your Incubator into an independent Surge Protection power plug or UPS (uninterrupted power supply) to protect the internal digital components against power spikes and brown outs.
When incubating, setting and hatching always ensure your incubation room (ambient environment for the machine) is at a reasonable temperature and humidity. Your incubation room should ideally have a temperature range of between 20-25 degrees Celsius, 24/7. If your machine is operating outside of that range results may vary. This is a Commercial style unit.
Three moulded trays included with the unit for Chicken (standard), Quail (small) and Goose/Duck eggs (large).
Universal Adjustable Egg Tray (Optional)