** Order and pay now, freight will be invoiced separately when the unit is ready for shipping to you (about 6 weeks) **
We have new stock arriving every 6-8 weeks - once you have paid for your unit this will be placed in our next scheduled order with the manufacturer.
You will be notified and emailed your freight/shipping invoice when the Incubator is ready for shipping to you.
The Maru 380 Deluxe cabinet incubator can hold six (6) egg trays (not included), 336 Chicken eggs, at a time so it is ideal for staggered incubation by setting two (2) trays of eggs each week.
- Commercial Use only
- Automatic, cradle type turning function and a jog dial
- Digital temperature and humidity control.
- Includes a built-in LED dome light for ease of viewing when door is open
- Built in 'door open' micro-switch detection - special feature allows for temperature compensation when opening the door
- Innovative PTC Heating type Humidifier eliminates bacteria from humidity reservoir
- Increased temperature stability and energy efficiency due to high-density insultated body (developed by Rcom)
- External water tank Not supplied - Simply use your demineralised water bottle with a hole made in the lid for the silicon tube. Note: Water bottle is to be placed beside the machine only; never above the machine as this will cause the humidity reservoir to overflow and will flood the machine
- It is essential to use distilled or demineralised water only - Rain, tank, tap, boiled, bottled or even “purified” water are not suitable. The use of anything other than distilled or demineralised water will void Warranty and damage the machine.
- Essential to use an independent Surge Protection power plug or UPS (uninterrupted power supply) to protect the internal digital parts against power spikes and brown outs.
- Maximum capacity - 336 Chicken eggs
- Dimensions - 425mm (wide) x 790mm (deep) x 765mm (high)
- Setting Trays (Egg Basket and ABS Dividers) not included, these need to be ordered separately
Larger egg incubators like the Maru series are for setting eggs only (incubating them up until the last three days, or before lock down), it is therefore recommended to use a separate hatcher. The Bellsouth 100 Manual version incubator is ideal for hatching, plus, it is an excellent back up option. Attempting to hatch in the machine can cause cross contamination, disease and may damage the machine.
* Must be used in a controlled environment/incubation room which has a consistent temperature range of between 20C - 25C (24/7). Operating the unit below 20C will cause it to struggle to maintain temperature and below 15C will likely cause damage to the heating unit, trying to compensate for temperature fluctuations, it may even shut down completely. Operating in rooms over 25C may cause overheating and will lessen the unit's lifespan. You should also be mindful that fire places, ducted heating/cooling and air conditioners, even direct sunlight from windows can have a significant impact on the ambient humidity of your room. Keep in mind also that the machine can only increase and sustain humidity, it cannot decrease it.
** Delivery of cabinet incubators can only be done on a pallet/skid with a forklift required at delivery point. Please confirm access to a forklift in comments section to assist with unloading at your chosen delivery address.
*** Back to base warranty (Commercial unit).