National Poultry Equipment Company, based in the USA, proudly manufactures three Sanitouch egg washer, egg grader and egg handling systems for your egg processing needs:
Listed here are some parts. Most, if not all, will not have prices attached however generally if they need to be ordered in prices may vary depending upon current exchange rates.
Model 5-CSG will candle, sanitize and grade 1,800 - 2,520 eggs per hour.
Model 10-CSG will candle, sanitize and grade 3,600 - 5,400 eggs per hour.
Model 20-CSG will candle, sanitize and grade 7,200 - 8,640 eggs per hour.
Contact Bellsouth direct via email or phone for up to date cost and delivery time frame. Please be aware that as these units are made to order, delivery can take 12-16 weeks.
- Fresh water system. No recycled water, so no extra rinsing necessary.
- Candles, sanitizes and grades eggs in one step (for complete system)
- Small enough to be used in the hen house or in a separate egg processing center for multiple house use.
- Ideal for chicken, duck, goose, turkey, or pheasant eggs.
- Grader can monitor up to six flocks.
SANITOUCH MODELs S FEATURES:-
WATER HEATER ( OPTIONAL)
- All brass body
- Easy element replacement
- New rheostat allows accurate temperature control even with flow variations
- Water resistant
- New design allows for upgrade to increase capacity by changing sanitizer section, yet keeping or addding candler and grader sections.
WATER RESISTANT LOAD CENTER AND WIRING
- Load center - outdoor rain proof plastic
- PVC boxes
- Water-tight conduit and cord connectors
- Stainless steel spool chain
- Carton (or flat) shelf on all models with conveying table
- Flat cross loader wire belts; reduces breakage (OPTION)
- New candling lights and larger candling area options for all models
- Water disainfection in-line injection system
- Wash down motors
- Digital scale with flock options