Worm Diagnosis Kit includes container with lid for collecting sample faeces which is then placed in the clip lock, postage paid, bag provided to then be sent to lab for analysis. One single fee covers the kit, postage and emailed results.
- Only way to ensure you know what worms are actually present in the chicken coop, or in your ducks and poultry in general
- Great way to avoid unnecessary dosing your flock for parasites they may or may not have
- Replied Paid bag for sending test kit in to lab included
- Ensure your email address is included on the form provided
- Results emailed directly to you from Parasite Diagnostics